Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Kit Collecting (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mach-1 Kits help? (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=1645)

Arley Davis 04-19-2007 02:08 PM

Mach-1 Kits help?

4 Attachment(s)
A company called Mach-1 Industries Inc. made some cool looking kits, put before I could purchase one of the two piece kits they went out of business. I have been waiting for years hoping to see one for sale on ebay or even the plans coming to this web site. My question dose any of you have the plans for some of there kits? All were nice and would take copies of any of them, The one I liked the most was the #RL3 Eagle Lift-Kit with the #RB2 Raider Body-Kit

Ltvscout 04-19-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arley Davis
A company called Mach-1 Industries Inc. made some cool looking kits, put before I could purchase one of the two piece kits they went out of business. I have been waiting for years hoping to see one for sale on ebay or even the plans coming to this web site. My question dose any of you have the plans for some of there kits? All were nice and would take copies of any of them, The one I liked the most was the #RL3 Eagle Lift-Kit with the #RB2 Raider Body-Kit

I remember this company from back in the 90's. They were known for their Balsa-Ply that they sold. They were out of MN. I've never seen any of their kits except for on their website.

barone 04-19-2007 05:32 PM

Haven't I sent those plans in? :rolleyes:

Ltvscout 04-19-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barone
Haven't I sent those plans in? :rolleyes:

You have some? Send away!

barone 04-19-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
You have some? Send away!
There isn't much to the plans but I'll send what I've got. What I really liked about the boost kts were that they were baffled so you didn't need wadding.

Ltvscout 04-19-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:
There isn't much to the plans but I'll send what I've got. What I really liked about the boost kts were that they were baffled so you didn't need wadding.

Do you have any parts/pieces left that you could include dimensions?

barone 04-19-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Do you have any parts/pieces left that you could include dimensions?

Well, I've got it built but I can get the dimensions (I think). At least I can put the fin dimensions in AutoCad and provide. I think I have the plans scanned already (like I said, not much to them). I'll get the dimentions and send them all to you. I'll e-mail you when I get them to the FTP. (Just checked....scans are the wrong size so I'll have to re-scan).

Arley...I don't have the specific ones you were asking about. I've got the Skyblazer Body Kit and the Terminator Lift Kit. I've got the launch instructions for the Sting Body Kit but I don't remember having the kit so I'm going to have to go through the stash this weekend and see what I can find.

barone 04-19-2007 11:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay Scott....they be at the FTP. Parts list has the dimensions that I could get. Here's pictures of the header cards if anyone wants to see what we're talking about....

Skippy 04-20-2007 04:29 AM

What an interesting concept! So many small companies with great ideas end up going to the wall. It's great that in this hobby, the great ideas get archived and we get another chance to sample them. (Especially we BARs who missed them the last time around).

Ltvscout 04-20-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:
Okay Scott....they be at the FTP. Parts list has the dimensions that I could get. Here's pictures of the header cards if anyone wants to see what we're talking about....

Thanks. Might you have a picture of their logo? If so, could you scan a 300dpi of just the logo for me as well?