Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   K and S Rockets Anniversary Sale (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=5816)

kandsrockets 09-01-2009 09:53 PM

K and S Rockets Anniversary Sale

K and S Rockets will be in business for 2 years on September 11th, to show our appreciation for your support we will be holding a sale from September 1st till midnight of the 11th. We will be offering 10% off on all orders over $40.00. This applies to all stocked items (no custom orders). Also all orders over $100.00 will get free shipping in the US. Any orders over $250.00 will get a free set of Rocket Stands. To place your order email me (kandsrockets@hughes.net) your order and your email address that you want invoice to through Paypal. Thank you for your support.

www.kandsrockets.com

jetlag 09-02-2009 03:34 AM

The sale should be great, except for one thing: all your kits on the website are listed as 'out of stock.'
It was either an awesome sale already, or you need to update the website!
Thanks!

kandsrockets 09-02-2009 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag
The sale should be great, except for one thing: all your kits on the website are listed as 'out of stock.'
It was either an awesome sale already, or you need to update the website!
Thanks!

Site is up to date. There is no kits. The page was left up when we did a limited run of LPR kits. We will be releasing a few MPR and HPR kits but will not be till spring of 2010.

Green Dragon 09-02-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandsrockets
Site is up to date. There is no kits. The page was left up when we did a limited run of LPR kits. We will be releasing a few MPR and HPR kits but will not be till spring of 2010.

The kits photos look great - any plans to rerelease those ?

or :D post the plans on YORF ?

would love to add some tot he build que.

kandsrockets 09-02-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Dragon
The kits photos look great - any plans to rerelease those ?

or :D post the plans on YORF ?

would love to add some tot he build que.

We are thinking about doing a run on a few of the kits but first we need to find out what people want.

jetlag 09-02-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandsrockets
We are thinking about doing a run on a few of the kits but first we need to find out what people want.

I like the Heavy Hitter III and the Wrath of Fire but have no idea what they cost. I would think I could commit to at least one of 'em; my B'day is just around the corner! :D
Allen

kandsrockets 09-02-2009 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag
I like the Heavy Hitter III and the Wrath of Fire but have no idea what they cost. I would think I could commit to at least one of 'em; my B'day is just around the corner! :D
Allen

The Heavy Hitter III is one of the ones I consider doing again along with KCK-7 Comet Blaster. The Wrath of Fire maybe another to do a run of again if there is enough interest.