Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Model Rocket History (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to purchase the Rocketeers Collector's Journal (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=769)

pterodactyl 01-11-2010 08:33 AM

Paypal option for RCJ?

This thread hasn't had an update for quite awhile.

Assuming this is still an active offer, does anybody know if Danny is accepting Paypal as payment for a set of his Rocketeers Collector's Journal?

Thanks,
P

Rocketaholic 01-11-2010 11:34 AM

Collectors Journal

As far as I know it is only by money order. He is good for it.

R/S

blackshire 11-27-2010 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketaholic
As far as I know it is only by money order. He is good for it.

R/S
Are this address and the price for the entire set (from 2007, please see below) still current?

Rocketeer Collector's Journal
C/o Danny Sagstetter
2261 Warrensburg Road
Columbus, OH 43015

The cost is $65 including postage within the continental United States. He only accepts money orders. If you live out of that area you'll want to contact him first to get the cost to ship to your location.

Earl 11-27-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshire
Are this address and the price for the entire set (from 2007, please see below) still current?

Rocketeer Collector's Journal
C/o Danny Sagstetter
2261 Warrensburg Road
Columbus, OH 43015

The cost is $65 including postage within the continental United States. He only accepts money orders. If you live out of that area you'll want to contact him first to get the cost to ship to your location.

I do know that Danny moved this past summer, but I don't have an address for him. I'll see if I can drop him a line via email and get updated info from.

Earl

Ltvscout 11-27-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
I do know that Danny moved this past summer, but I don't have an address for him. I'll see if I can drop him a line via email and get updated info from.

Earl

I'd appreciate it, Earl. Find out if he's still selling this set and what the current cost is. If so, get his new address from him so I can update the info. I'll delete the thread if he's no longer selling it.

Scott

blackshire 11-27-2010 10:22 PM

Quote:
Thank you, Earl! If he no longer sells it, could you suggest to him that he could have the set printed-on-demand through CreateSpace www.createspace.com or Lulu.com www.lulu.com ? I think there are a lot of us BARs (and younger rocketeers who are interested in the history of the hobby) who would happily purchase the sets of the "Rocketeer Collector's Journal."

Earl 11-28-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
I'd appreciate it, Earl. Find out if he's still selling this set and what the current cost is. If so, get his new address from him so I can update the info. I'll delete the thread if he's no longer selling it.

Scott

I sent Danny an email this eve to check status of his journal. Once he responds, I'll post back here. Hopefully it is still available or if not (as Blackshire suggested) he can have additional copies printed 'on demand'.

Earl

Earl 11-30-2010 07:48 PM

Response from Danny--Journal Availability/Price/Address

Folks-

Here's Danny's reply on the status of his journal, the current price, his shipping address, and method(s) of payment. Looks like he'll also autograph for free!
===========================================

Earl--

Originals of The Rocketeer Collector's Journal are still available at $75 per set (13 issues).

Any type of payment is accepted.

I will sign all issues for free if requested.

My new address is:

Danny Sagstetter
6291 Newtown Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43231

Regards,

Dan

============================================

I don't guess he'd mind if I threw in his direct email address in the event anyone has additional questions. He can be reached at: sagstetters@juno.com

Earl

Ltvscout 11-30-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:
Folks-

Here's Danny's reply on the status of his journal, the current price, his shipping address, and method(s) of payment. Looks like he'll also autograph for free!

Thanks, Earl. I've updated the info in the original post.

blackshire 11-30-2010 09:00 PM

Thank you very much, Earl! I just sent him $75.00 via PayPal for a set of the journal issues.