Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   FreeForAll (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   YORF Logo Contest Voting (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=2089)

Ltvscout 08-26-2007 08:54 PM

YORF Logo Contest Voting

Please choose your favorite kit out of the following list. The top two vote getters will be the new rockets we show on our logo, plus those two people will win a great Semroc rocket from Uncle Mike's Rocket Shack!

These kits are not in alphabetical order, rather the order that they were nominated. Make sure you look through the whole list first to make sure you pick the best one in your mind of the lot.

Voting will end on September 4th at 9:21pm CST.

dwmzmm 08-26-2007 09:13 PM

Scott, where's the list?! :rolleyes:

Update; never mind, I see it's up after I made my post.... :eek:

Ltvscout 08-26-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmzmm
Scott, where's the list?! :rolleyes:

Heh, the software posts the initial message before the poll gets created. Go figure. The poll is now online.

barone 08-26-2007 09:36 PM

Wow....what a selection.....

2 FSI Kits ;)
2 Canaroc Kits
1 North Coast Rocketry kit
1 Cox kit

All the rest are Estes and Centuri..... :rolleyes:

foose4string 08-26-2007 09:51 PM

If everyone votes for their own nomination, we may never have a clear winner. I can potentially see every rocket only getting one vote. :) I dunno, maybe not...we'll see.

dwmzmm 08-26-2007 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foose4string
If everyone votes for their own nomination, we may never have a clear winner. I can potentially see every rocket only getting one vote. :) I dunno, maybe not...we'll see.

Actually, I can see only half of the nominations getting maybe one vote each. Who knows,
maybe we'll get surprised..... :confused:

foose4string 08-26-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmzmm
Actually, I can see only half of the nominations getting maybe one vote each. Who knows,
maybe we'll get surprised..... :confused:

Yeah half makes more sense, that's kinda what I meant.

Brian L Raney 08-26-2007 11:10 PM

Eep!

There are only 77 odd nominations. If everyone nominated two models, then there should be an even number of entries. :confused:

cas2047 nominated the Estes Skydart and Mars Snooper, but I don't see the Mars Snooper anywhere.

A nominated model is not on the list! :eek:

Ltvscout 08-27-2007 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian L Raney
There are only 77 odd nominations. If everyone nominated two models, then there should be an even number of entries. :confused:

cas2047 nominated the Estes Skydart and Mars Snooper, but I don't see the Mars Snooper anywhere.

A nominated model is not on the list! :eek:

Thanks for catching that. I've added it to the list.

Leo 08-27-2007 01:41 AM

Well, since I goofed in my nomination with the Citation (Estes) Patriot I still voted for it as a motiv for the logo because it's simple yet is a striking looking model rocket. So good luck Glen ;)

BTW, whats an Estes Tero? Or should it read Teros?