View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Lifelong Rocket Scientist

Default Awesome skins and guidance from John Pursley

Recently reached ounto John to get a set of skins for a k-21 clone but, with TONS of help from him, I decide to build a t BT-80 version of my Favorite Space craft.

As a BAR and a child of the space race I Always loved the Gusmobile and the titan that launched them into space. It was never as flashy as Apollo or as romantic as Mercury, as an Air Force Brat living on Patrick AFB in the ealry days of Mecrury and Gemini and then Ellington for Gemini and Apollo, Gemini just seemed to be "the one that got it done"

I ordered the wraps from John and they are super detailed and will really make the rocket pop.

John even provided me (even after numeours question from me and several issues with my email not showing the attachment) detailed plans for the engine mount and rocket setup. He also tailored my skin set to include the interstage section from shapeways.

I have since bought several more skins kits from him

Thanks John for all your help look forward to buying alot more from you.