View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Ok, JD...was right there with you in agreement until I saw you were purchasing a POS toyota ANYTHING....THAT is the sort of thing that causes ME to hold a GRUDGE for almost forever. Before anyone asks, an American car is one produced by a company HEADQUARTERED in the USA that has the profit from their international operations funneled into the USA to become part of the USA money-multiplier, not Japan.

Seems that it is very common for both coasts of the USA to purchase a LOT of POS far east imports...and yes they are POS.
If I HAD to buy an import it would certainly come from selected brands HQ'd in Germany or Italy and the junk-heap brands of Wolkswagen and Fiat need not EVER apply....

GH,

I have to ... my KIA Sedona mini-Van is costing me almost $500 a month in gas. Remember, we are over 100 degrees now and it can kill ya!

Its running me around $65.00 a fill up and with the A/C I am filling up twice a week ...

I am sorry, I am giving myself to the 'Green Side'.

Trust me , I love torque and power ... NEITHER are found in a Prius!

Jeff Dunham makes fun of people who drive the Prius ... even himself.

Maybe people will mistake me for being a 'Hollywood Elite' type when they see me in my Prius V!!!

Jonathan