View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Thumbs up New NAR Sections?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanHFox
Very best of luck to you, though...maybe someday there'll be a club in northwest Ohio. Heck, maybe YOU'LL be the one to start it!
I've flown with the Tripoli Idaho club 3 times before, but apparently there's not an active NAR Section in the entire state of Idaho.

Yet.

It looks like I'm elected. A couple of nights ago, we had an extended family gathering since my older brother was in town. I picked out the New China Buffet here in town, and my fortune said (of *all* things), "You are offered the dream of a lifetime. Say yes!"

Given my recent success with the Sirius Interrogator build/flights/reviews, that was just confirmation that I need to move ahead in my rocketry involvement (Tau Zero, Prometheus, etc.). Plus I keep running into people like the BLM guy who said, "Y'know, I used to fly rockets as a kid, and I've been wanting to get back into it."

So we'll see who in my area is on the NAR members list.

Cheers,

--Jay
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014