View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEL
I didn't know about the baffles for the 125 tubes - I'll put some on my next order.
I have the parts for a Lasor 134 put aside with 2 payloads - 1 with a 3" long dowel bulkhead that you recomended for larger motors, and one w/a lighter weight slit body tube type bulkhead for D/E motors. Once I'm done with this current batch of projects that I'm finishing up, I'll start filling the tubes and glueing the fins on this one. It' going to be a great weekend here for painting!!

S.

Sounds great Sean! I'm sure you'll enjoy building and flying your Lasor as they always turn in great flights. I guess I was on the right track by thinking others may want to build this model specifically for D and E motors so I'm glad I posted both files including the all Semroc parts version.

I'm sure I have the Semroc parts to build another payload section and the EM-9115 so I may do the same as you just suggested so I can fly mine on D and E motors at our smaller Luling field, saving the heavier set up for our HPR field in Winnsboro, LA.

I just read the American Spacemodeling article that you sent to me a good while back where G. Harry Stine and VALSUN members flew the Lasor-114 on G25's back in Nov. 84
Great article

SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates