View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 AM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomoriah
Wow. Just, wow. Hadn't worked with the new OpenRocket 12.03 until yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to find Deployment Velocity on the simulations table (I asked for that a long time ago when the support forums were elsewhere). But then, I tried the PDF generator.

WOW. I like it. Just simmed a rocket for my daughter, 2x18mm, almost 30" long, and the parts list alone blew me away.

The only things I'd ask for are (a) DV with the sign, so I know if it's going up or down, and (b) some way to instantly reverse the fins (so the trailing edge becomes the leading edge and vice versa). But these are very, very minor things.

I agree, the new OpenRocket 12.03 save as PDF feature is great. I like the clean lay out of the parts list and flight details with the motor table, especially the fin marking guide templates! It even provides launch lug placement marks. Very nice.

I've been using the program a little more lately and I really like it.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Centuri Mini Max AEC Rocket 24mm Adapters.pdf (31.6 KB, 177 views)
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates