View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Rockets & BP= Happy, Happy, Happy

I did a little more digging and googleing and discovered that the good fellas at U.S. Rockets were already thinking of customers like me. They have reloads for the "other guy's" aluminum casings that will work with my current hardware without having to buy new hardware to get it to work. Nice job guys! This makes me Happy, Happy, Happy. They are affectionately call the A-team reloads and are designated as 24mmA, 29A, 38A, 54A, 75A, and 98A. These kits are set up so I can reload my Aerotech Hardware with their product. So... I answered my own question and hopefully helped someone else with this vital info. I had a hard time finding the right reloads on their website. In fact, Google help me find the right page on their website. U.S. Rockets might need to look into making these reloads easier to find on their website. No offense to the guys at U.S. Rockets, but I'm not a fan of how their website navigates. Sometimes you get boxed in on their site and you have to back out quite a bit before you can find another route to take you where you want to go. The direct link to the webpage so you won't have to hunt for it the way I did is right here: http://www.v-serv.com/usr/motors.htm
Hit that page and scroll down a little bit and you will find the A-team "compatible reload kits" for your Aerotech or other Rocket motor hardware.