View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshire
Thou art in luck this day, O mortal, forsooth! (I think that's the way unicorns are supposed to talk...) Both of Paul Del Gatto's books (which contain the Jetex-powered Dyna-Soar model plans), "All About Jetex" and "Building / Designing, Maintenance & Care of Jetex Engines for Models" are available from Rocket Science Books (see: www.rocketsciencebooks.com ), who also offer these and other books of theirs on eBay. These are high-quality reprints on archival paper, *not* photocopies. Also, here is the article (with model plans) on the Jetex-powered Snark scale model, from the April 1958 issue of Science and Mechanics magazine (see: http://www.ninfinger.org/rockets/sn...ans/snark1.html ). Gift offerings of pomegranates will be accepted at your convenience... :-)

I trid to reply to this earlier, but I never saw it show up here. Guess the computer gremlins must have eaten it. Am on my way to check out Rocket Science Books. sounds lik my kind of place!

The pomegranetes will have to wait a while. Right now it is about five degrees below zero (F) here, and Pomegranates are impossible to find. Will get back to you on this when pomegranate harvest time rolls around again. In the meantime, "Thanks!" is the best I can do.

The Fireman