View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Brohm
Thanks for the kind words, folks;

Work-related reasons prevented me from participating in NARAM this year, and frankly didn't afford me the time to build a Scale entry either. Disappointing was all that, but my teammates Steve and Rod were kind enough to truck the STA to Pueblo for the Classic Model event. While I'm at it, let me say congratulations to our good friend Mark Chrumka of the Uncertainty Principle team for his outstanding first place finishes in both Scale and in Classic. Well done, Mark!

You really had to see John's Space Transport in person to really appreciate it fully. It was an amazing finish. It was through mission points (3 stage) that we were able to leap frog the Flying I-beam Kids.

Mark, Al, and I missed seeing you John. We're looking to catch up with you at Muncie. We did hang out a lot with Rod and Steve. I hope Rod's truck didn't give him any trouble on the way home. Again, looking forward to enjoying the company of the Flying I-beam Kids in a year, though we may try to come out to one of your launches this year. You all are a class act and the model for competition should look like.

Cheers,
Buzz