View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Rich, I'm gonna throw a brick at you.....

No RULES, No LIMITS does NOT mean no SANITY.

If I was to fly one of those stoopyd things the inflatable would have to be inflated with a mix of gaseous Hydrogen and Oxygen so max destruction of the stoopyd thing would occur at sometime in the flight. Most likely right on the pad when particles bouncing off the blast deflektor burn through the body causing a catastrophic hull breach.
That would be worthwhile to see.

Oh the Humanity! At least the Dad and his kid with their Dude won the odd roc competition on the Discovery Channel show, and that wasn't so stupid or without any socially redeeming value. . . oh darn it, GH wins again!

When we were kids we didn't have any Dudes. We mowed acres of lawn just to buy a Big Bertha. Slaved with edible Elmers and toxic dopes to get the perfect finish on the difficult old school paint job. Dreamed of launching it on a C motor and WE LIKED IT! And look at us - through all the pain and suffering we all turned out OK! Now back to my "perfect-to-scale missile shuttle surface-to-air something or other" and I'm a countin' those rivets - a one, a two, a three. . .