View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAL3
I don't know a lot about Custom. I have some of their kits and have vague memories of their presence in the LHS in the mid 90s.

I assume the Landviper was once their signature product since the product number is "1" and they are re-releasing it.

They seem to be getting more involved after a long period of the "same old same old"

Cool kits early on, but it started to go bad when I noticed that my Custom Razor had switched to stickers from decals. To me, that means a lack of attention to detail, and it turned out to be a sign of things to come. The lineup got consistently dumbed down, to the point that I didn't even bother to check on the rockets when I visited the LHS. I do like what I've seen of late, even though the new Landviper is a bit different than the old one. I'm not going to bust Estes chops for that, so I'll do Custom the same courtesy.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2