View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:17 PM
rocket dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royatl
Now *there's* a tidbit I bet none of us knew!
(When Lonnie and Larry bought the company from George Roos ,he kept making the motors in Burns Flat, OK. but his schedule was not very timely for a buisness. )

So I guess you weren't there when they acquired the old MRI/MPC machines for making 18mm motors?

I sorta knew it.

EDIT

well maybe I didn't know it. I could have sworn that I had read or heard that George Roos made motors Burns Flat,Ok; but I can't seemt o fidn my reference for it.

also FSI actually got the remains of 2 "partial" MRI/MPC/AVI motor making machines . At some later point in time Bill Stine was looking for FSI to supply his new Quest Aerospace with motors. FSI had never really gooten these 2 partial machines to work until Bill Stine got hold of the techncial plans for these motor making machines from Myke Bergenske; FSi was then able to make their own FSI branded 18mm motors for a while along with some initial Quest Aerospace motors.

Later as we all know this former MRI/MPC/AVI/FSI "Mabel" because the initial basis for Quest Aerospace motor making.

terry dean