Thread: Ask Mike
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 PM
Freeform rocketry advocate.
Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

I have an actual question. When Gary R and I visited Estes on the way to NARAM PA you rushed out to give us news about 110 film availability for the Astrocam that was "incorrect". What's up with that?

Am I correct a 24mm E case D20-0,3,6,9 is practical?

There is a feature on this site that records the original designer for Estes kits. Would you please commit an hour a month for three months to composing an email clarifying as many of those as possible?

May I take you fishing during the next five summers? I would ask Mary Roberts to join us, but she scares me. She can totally handle a gun and dress her prey, and I'm not so sure she considers me human.

Exemptions not regulations. Please support DOT treating slow burning solids as not subject to HMR. 2015 NAR President declines!
U.S. Rockets instaship. Please buy some rockets.
The O administration believed in tax, spend, borrow, fine, mandate, monologue. D voters will soon be very happy with the election outcome!
Model rocketry is as safe as safe can be defined in human existence. Bow and pray: GH Stine, Orville, Vern, Lee, Lonnie, Carl, etc. No, really.