View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 11:12 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiGuy
Bwah ha ha! I've been married 14 years this summer, so it'll be a lot easier than, say, 13 years ago.

Say, how was the weather in Wisconsin this year in March? How is it typically? (...What, with those winds right out of Canada, and very little to stop them.)

Cheers,

--Jay

Oh, yeah, like you get out of town without the kids ALL the time. I'll have been married 16 years this summer and I still look forward to Maria's cousins getting married, only because they pick such far-off places such as Niagra Falls, New Jersey and Atlanta to get married in. And they have the courtesy to plan the weddings during the school year.

Scott and I drove back to the hotel on Friday night in some of the worst weather I've ever driven in. The snow was like styrofoam shavings and it was almost like the car was being shot-peened. Add to that the layer of ice underneath and it made for an interesting trip, but we made it without incident. By the next morning it was sunny and brisk, but with none of the drama of the previous night.