View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Arley's Spaced Out Rocketry

I have to say you guys are the greatest! I have some other kits that are hard or impossible to find that I would love to make up clone kits for, maybe you have them maybe not but it never hurts to ask.

Anyway Scott if you like I can send you a copy of there catalog with all the other material they sent me along with their Logo at 300 DPI that’s on there flyer, if you would like.

So Barone I have some questions, about the kit you have?

There are some fin patterns on the building parts flyer (see below) that I can enlarge so everyone can use this to clone the lift-kit they like. But before I can do this I will need the dimensions of the fins of the rocket you have. Also what thickness of Balsa-Ply was used?

Another thing what type of body tube was used was it the same as Estes or was it thicker, and what about the baffle used, do you have any information on its design or was it a plastic unit at the top of the Lift-kits. Maybe you could take some pictures of this so we all can see how it was built, that’s if it’s not too much trouble.

I know it was a 1.6” body tube (BT-60) so how long is the Lift kit body tube, and we all know it had a 24MM motor mount.

Do the plans show were the Launch Lug goes.

As for the Body-kits I can wait and see if they are posted later on or enlarge the price list (see below) and do an approximation of all but the #RB4. On the central tube of the #RB2 Rader I know it is 1.6”.

But at least this is a start!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Mach-1Parts page and Logo.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  131.0 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  Mach-1Price list page.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  194.7 KB