View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:19 PM
Aggressor Aerospace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshire
I don't take too kindly to being called a liar, and I'm sick of your negative attitude, your constant pedantic nit-picking, and your pathological need to one-up everyone here. You have done these things to others here as well, and they didn't provoke it or deserve it, either. But don't change a hair; keep acting the way you've been acting; keep insulting and belittling others.

One day it will boomerang back on you. If you're lucky, you just won't advance in your career as you expect, and you'll wonder why. If you're not so lucky, you'll offend the wrong person, someone with less inhibition than you surmise, and a bloody nose--or worse--will be your just reward. In the excessively unlikely event that I was there to see it (I wouldn't particularly want to), I wouldn't lift a finger to help you.

Nobody called you a liar. I'm saying you're putting faith in data that can't be proven to be correct - data that are most likely old. Costs are very fluid.

As for being pedantic or nit-picky, that is one heckuva case of the pot calling the kettle black. I was trying to give you background on programs like EELV. I've been fortunate to have unique insight into that world. I had no idea it would upset you so completely.

If I've upset anybody else, they should be the ones letting me know, not you. You are not the YORF "feelings police." We've all been rubbed the wrong way at one time or another. Stated another way - lighten WAY up.