View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:02 AM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbzep
You answered your own question, smarty. The publisher knew it was going to crash, yet still allowed people to throw $100+ away, which you admit would do nothing to help the magazine.

Yep...

"So long as it was other people's money"... they're fine with it.

Well, it just tells me all I need to know about the character of people who will defend a THIEF and their actions.

It doesn't matter if you steal a little or a lot. What might be a little to one person is a lot to someone else, not that they give a d@mn.

How much does someone have to STEAL *before* it's a "bad thing"...

The road to hell is paved with "good intentions". I didn't buy "good intentions", I paid for a product I was foolish to believe would be delivered IN GOOD FAITH. Instead I and everyone else who made a similar leap of faith *trying* to support the effort were STOLEN from, with NO EFFORT WHATSOEVER made to "make it right". That ALSO speaks volumes about the thieves in question.

Course that doesn't matter to the apologists patting them on the head and saying "it's okay"...

Later! OL J R