Thread: I'm curious...
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:20 PM
AL Swackhammer , power freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus
Whenever we discuss collections it is usually about bagged kits. But I happen to know Buzz has a hugely impressive collection of built kits. Check out his photos at:
http://www.cv41.org/personal/gallery/collection

Very cool :-)

personally, that'd be me as well, last count I had 227 or 228 built kits ( not allpainted / flyable, but not counting 'unbuilt' ) .
I had a huge unbuilt kit collection, but sold in the mid 90's, wish I had em now ( or the $$ they'd bring, lol - although many went to Danny Sagester ( ?sp) , so might be in some of your collections, since he;s been selling many lately.

BUZZ - love the site and the birds, got a couple questions, if I may

1- the site is great, is there some form of template for that, or ?, would be neat to post my own fleet somehow, and my wife was the computer science guru, so now I have no helper

2 - have not had a chance to puruse the whole fleet yet, but was looking at the LOC kits ( can we say 'vintage HPR' . niec late 80's stuff, if I;m not mistaken - the ultimate is an old rub with long ( ? ACE ) cone ? ( I had owned the original LOC catalog model Ultimate, white one, and also had a Loc cone version later on, need to build a new one ) .
also, the Mini Mag - is that a foam cone ? * VERY VERY * rare, I have one on my Esoteric, should pull a mold and try to make some ... real nice looks with that cone.
just curious, as an early HPR guy I like seeing what I 'grew up on ' :-)

~ AL