View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Intermediate Rocketeer

This is really neet - all of this information complements each other very well. If someone hasn't done it already I'll try to compile it all into one complete list.

Now here's an odd item. I have a graphic novel that I bought off of ebay ~10 years ago. The title is 'Open Space' and GHS was the author of one of the stories. And I'm pretty sure (haven't looked at it in a few years - gotta dig it up) that it listed no publisher or publication date (it's on my list, with no information). I hadn't tried looking for anything about it in a long time, so a quick google and wa la, there is a comic book database (I should have known) with this: http://208.76.81.137/creator.php?ID=24365

So here's the interesting part. Going to the Open Space #1 entry there (the only one), goes to the data on the book... but I'm pretty sure that's not the cover I have, and the cover shown there clearly shows the date and publisher (Marvel). I know nothing about comic publishing - could I have a privately published copy - perhaps something that was later bought and published my Marvel?

Gary