View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeCrenshaw
I'm sure you're right about Ebay, I wasn't looking for maximum dollars as much as a balance between that and convenience ! Lol

I do have a few of those mini's. I'd have to dig it all again to tell you exactly what.

My built rockets are pretty nice, if I do say myself !

Some kits are vintage. I'm telling you the Electro Launch belongs in a museum. It's unfired and the sticker hasn't even been applied. And it's in the old school Launch Box that's in really nice shape, with the Alpha Rocket in a sealed kit. Did you notice the pack of Ray-O-Vac "photoflash" batteries ? Anybody remember having to use those ?

The Library of Model Rocket News is such a blast from the past too. Heck, I'm about to talk myself out of selling that stuff. Somebody make me an offer quick !!

Possibly a 'middle road' approach would be to list here maybe 30 or so of the kits/items that you think might be of most interest, and the price you'd like to get for them, and your prefered method of payment. It would not cost you a dime to list them here.

Then, depending on response, either list more here (if they do well), or if not, shift to ebay or whatever other mechansim you might want to try.

But you have really nohing to loose by at least doing a 'test' list here. I for one would like to see a sampling of the Centuri items you might have.

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970