View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:49 PM
AL Swackhammer , power freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5x7
I was wondering if you were interested in NCR-the Quasar was produced later than the kits and companies you put in your old HPR thread. I don't have access to a scanner right now, but I can try to get to one in a few weeks to get the Quasar out there. It has nice decals that are on the built rocket so I will try to get a picture. I agree there should be an archive of older OOP HPR. I have an NCR corporal with a foam nose cone, and a Shuttle Magellan with the foam nose. Those are 1.88" diameter rockets.

Are you interested in THOY or Cluster R?

Definately interested in newer items as well ( just focusing on the true 'first HPR' more so ) .

Issue with NCR is the rights and legalities of posting, as I understand - ( Owners not wanting it posted online ? ) . but definately interested in anything you can share man to man ( and would share as asked ) - the Corporal would be nice, I have one of those foam cones with no home currently, might be neat to use the lil orphan on something.

Some Thoy is posted on YORP, you'd have to check, but certainly interested in any not posted ( check EMRR, too, since some of the rocsim files are there , I believe).. what ones you have ?

Cluster R I would certainly liek to see what you have, I have a builtup Sandhawk ( 2.6" ) , and a 7" cone - would love to clone a Skyraider or Standard Arm , sure others might pick up on these, too

Thanks for the offers.

~ AL