View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker01
be prepaired to get PMs from Terry D and Jerry (DOC #20023788434) asking you what my last name is

No I don't know where these films are 'floating' at and after the 'You stole my Cineroc' squeeze play orchistrated by JI and MD, I am keeping my mouth shut completely about what I know about. Heck, I don't even own a rocket. I just do slot cars, and Everquest 2!

So it's STILL all about me, eh? Hmmm. I don't need to PM anyone and even if you told me your name I would not post it. The only reason I am even curious is I want to parse it against past observations and experiences of people from the distant past which you seem to be.

Have fun, keep posting historical info, and be aware when someone expresses concern their property is in your possession, it is not a personal attack on you, it is a valid concern. My advise if you want it, is since the artifacts are of historical significance and you are clearly keeping it safe, keep doing that, but for goodness sake take really good photos of the artifacts and make a digital movie of the films and send Dorffler a DVD or two. He at least deserves that.

Thank you in advance.

Just Jerry