View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Retired with Way Too Many Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraeford
I may be behind the times here (I think that we can say that is for sure), but Hobbylinc site lists the entire Aerotech line and is out of stock on every single item. I did a search to see if I could find a thread about it but came up empty. If this has been discussed, will someone please direct me to it. Otherwise, has anyone else noticed this?

I’ve bought a few G64 reloads from them, but it was maybe over a year ago. I get their emails, but the “specials” on motors is ridiculous. I only look at reloads, and stock has been non-existent for a long time. They have had F40 reloads, but I’d never order those since the require Hazmat.

I finally tired of the noting lack of stock, and emailed them, asking why they had been out so long, and did they ever expect to restock. The answer was vague, something like “I guess we just don’t get them from distributors like we used to”. That was not exactly reassuring, and certainly no offer to discuss with management to try to get some resolution, or at least a better explanation. I decided I’d not even push itwith them. I’ll go elsewhere.

Projects: Semroc Saturn 1B, Ken Foss Designs Mini Satellite Interceptor
In the Paint Shop: Nothing! Too cold!
Launch-Ready: Farside-X, Maxi Honest John, Super Scamp