View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 06:56 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ
Default Genuine Semroc Saturn 1-B

When Semroc announced they would discontinue their Saturn 1B I took the initiative to purchase all remaining stock so people can continue to purchase them over time even if you missed the announcement or come late to the party.

I have what I consider to be "many" NIB Genuine Semroc Saturn 1B kits. I am selling them to any taker. Limit 4 per person please. $129.95 each (the last retail price) plus $12 flat shipping per order whether you order 1,2,3, or 4.

Once I get down to under 24 remaining rockets I will increase the price fairly substantially. $195.

My goal is to let people who do not follow the hobby news daily to still have access to this historical rocket and amazing kit at its former market price.

Just email quantity and your ship address to info@usrockets.com which is also the Paypal for after you receive it. Yes we trust and bill our customers. Please specify if your address is not Fedex Ground compatible and we can ship USPS. Foreign orders will have their shipping billed by email. Canada is roughly USD $16 for one kit. $36 for more.

Jerry Irvine