Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:15 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstoppableonion
The 1418 kit was not listed in the information with the sticky post that is why I was wondering. My stepdad lived in AZ and it appears he left his Maxi-Brute V2 there because we have the box but no rocket, its the original one so I do not think it can handle the E engines but I pretty sure something could be modified and adapted to make it work hehe.

Its a shame it is not the Enterprise or the Klingon Battle cruiser that would have been worth something.

The UnstoppableOnion

I'd think that the starter set would be worth more than one of the other two kits just because of how seldom it's seen. Granted it's a fnc rocket with a plastic fin can, but I'd think that showing up at the pads with one would cause a bigger stir than an Enterprise or a Klingon warbird.
Maybe not, now that I think of it. I've never seen an Enterprise or Klingon Battle Cruiser fly. Might be kinda cool. Now all three in a line, THAT would be cool, and I don't even like Star Trek.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper