Thread: FlksKits Site
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
SPEV/Orion wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfischer
This is my first post here in... awhile. My kid was doing rockets at his church group the past few weeks and we launched them today. That piqued my interest in the hobby again, and I went to Fliskit's website and noticed the same thing.

So I came here to ask the same question, but then saw this thread ,from a few months ago, essentially asking the very same things I noticed (e.g. the site talks about a 2015 tour, the "new" 2015 catalog, etc. I'd be a little hesitant to spend money there at the moment.

I know Jim was active here when I was more active a number of years ago... sad that he isn't around here anymore from what it sounds like in the replies above.

Jim's active on Facebook. FlisKits is still apparently a secondary activity, or he gets all the business he needs.

But yes, as a website developer, I've wanted to get my hands on that website since I first saw it. He must be happy with it the way it is, though. Probably wouldn't want to spend what I would charge for a proper refresh.

Another thing is that he might be getting enough business from eRockets and Apogee.