View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Craftsman

I've longed to address this Glue-All issue myself in a thread titled: Why My Potatoes are Chapped: Separation Anxiety Over My Glue-All's Separation.
I'm just back from my workbench, having checked an old-formula pint bottle of Glue-All that still has an inch and a half of product left in the bottom, and I can confirm that as I poured said product toward my eyeball, every bit of the viscous mass emerged a milky white, even after having sat undisturbed for at least 90 days. And, this is what I've enjoyed for the whole of my years when needing white glue for a project, I grab the Elmer's quart from the cabinet; Bingo. An opaque, white fluid delivered unerringly from the pointy orange plastic screw-tip. Bingo! It's at Perfectly-Viscous Attention; Ready to Dry Clear!
I'm at a loss as to my newer pint bottle's location, but I know that wherever it resides, there's at least a quarter inch of watery-clear disappointment, nigh uselessness, up top; delivered from a grotesque Blade-Tip, no less. Holy Lord. And as I sit here with my Blue Pill tucked in my cheek, I hope that subconsciously I've moved my New Formula Glue-All Pint closer to the trash, and that's the reason I can't find it at the moment, cause I know that this symbol of regression has nothing to do with any Fiber of my Being; nothing to do with anything my ancestors have strived for.

So, after my Inch and a Half's done, Glue-All's never existed.