View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
Yeah, April has confounded me for most of my life. I actually had better weather in college during spring break in March. At least we could golf. We have a launch scheduled the 28th that I have my eye on. Until then, things don't look good.

I have a very special boot reserved for those pansies that pine for spring because it's their favorite season. Really? 30 degrees and 20 mph winds in the morning requiring arctic attire, and ripping off everything but your t-shirt and wishing you had worn shorts by 2:00 pm...bring on the heat all day long!!! The only thing I hate about summer is ticks, and I've even picked them up in the middle of winter the last couple of years!

The way things are going, you're going to have to keep a few rockets locked and loaded for the B6-4 field and do a drive by whenever you can. Unfortunately, with the wetness we've had this spring, if you do get a decent afternoon to fly, someone will be practicing. Our baseball season was supposed to start Feb 26. We have practiced on our field twice and played 3 games total in 35 days. Needless to say, we are nowhere near mid season form in baseball or rockets!