View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:01 AM
Rocket Huckster

There are very few rocket kits that can be mailed in an envelope (if any at all). We have sold thousands of kits in over 20 years and have NEVER put one in an envelope.

Sellers have an "underground" communication system. Gus is 100% correct. We put "problem" buyers on our own BBL list. (Blocked Bidder List). So if your on mine or any other sellers BBL you can no longer buy from them. There are hundreds of sellers that swap buyer names all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus
Yes, but Mike is right. The comments about buyers are pointless. Nobody reads them, or would refuse to accept money from someone who is labeled a "cranky buyer", LOL. So I really couldn't care less about the comment he left about me.

Jeffy, as for sellers who send kits in mailing envelopes, that staggers me, too. But I usually figure they are very part-time sellers who don't really realize what they're doing. But, for the love of Vern and Gleda, skyhighhobbies has been doing this for over 12 years. His damaging this kit was just truly willful neglect.
Low Prices, Fast Delivery. The Webs #1 Rocket Shop

YORF the rocketry forum where vendors can actually post in the vendors section.

TRF Banned and proud

Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack

Any Questions/Comments Click To Email Us