View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
The_Ripper

I found my copy of "The InstaJet" Development of an instant EnerJet igniter article that Taras sent me some time back. I have most of the data entered into RockSim from ages ago based on dimension given in the article and other dimensions from an old post on here from AL.

If there is interest, I'll tweak up the file and post to BARCLONE. Last year I purchased all the parts to build a Sonic 36 from Semroc, except for the fins (I planned to cut those myself).

Some of the things Jerry posted have started to click and make sense about the concept of a booster for the Nike-Ram. I didn't realize the Nike-Ram was the basis for the Sonic 36 design until I located and looked at the line drawing in the article. The dimensions differ a little as the booster is a little shorter and the fins just slightly larger than the Nike-Ram.

Thanks Jerry for the info you posted in the other thread ..... now it makes sense.

SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates