View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 08:25 PM
Retired with Way Too Many Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEC

To get back somewhat to topic - I finally got the white paint on my SBB yesterday. I hope the weather holds out long enough for me to shoot the red tomorrow or Saturday so that it can be finished before our next club launch and so that I can get some pictures.

But the weather forecast is not encouraging - after getting to 80 today it looks like it's going to be wet, windy and struggling to get to 60 for the next several days. *sigh*

Bernard,

I didn't know you ended up with an SBB from NSL. Congratulations. I attended Chili Blaster in a Pueblo a few week ago and John Boren brought several SBBs, and Red Novas, to raffle off. I was lucky enough to get a Red Nova. I have not started it yet but I'd like to get it done before the masses have them at launches. I also won a Madcow Cricket, a 4" upscale of the 220 Swift. I've never had that kind of luck before!

I'll be interested to see your completed SBB. Hopefully you'll get a break in the weather. It's rainy here in Colorado, so not much painting going on here either.

Projects: Semroc Saturn 1B, Ken Foss Designs Mini Satellite Interceptor
In the Paint Shop: Nothing! Too cold!
Launch-Ready: Farside-X, Maxi Honest John, Super Scamp