View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 04:51 PM
WOOSH NAR558 President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Irvine
Do you think if you used misfire alley rather than torture rack you could get by with 50% less club leaders and 100% more club members?

Jerry,

I had to look up what you meant by misfire ally and torture rack because I have never heard of such a method, it seems to have been born around 2008.

Our low power launches are BYOP (bring your own pad) no LCO or RSO they are a lot of fun, our HPR launches are ran in such a way that the wait time is minimal and we still maintain the NAR safety codes, we often have large groups of scouts and other organizations attending and never heard of one complaint, and we receive good reports often on how smoothly our operations are ran and again a lot of fun.

After reading about it I can see why, nobody here has brought up misfire ally, as the club president I'm open to operation changes from club members and that’s the key here, from club members.

As this section is for club WOOSH member business, and I see that you are not a member please take your argument elsewhere… go away.

Mark