View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:10 PM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

Well said, JD, well said !
I would add "Those willing to trade Liberty/Freedom for Safety deserve NEITHER" as well...I feel a LOT safer myself with a Glock on the hip and an M16 (AR-15) slung over MY shoulder than ANY police state can provide.
If the founding fathers were alive, all the excess gubmint would have NEVER been allowed to form/exist. The level of intrusion into everyday activity is ridiculous with CPSC this, EPA that, FBI this, DEA that, DOT this, FCC that, FDA this, IRS that, OSHA this, DOJ that....hell they even let the CIA operate within the borders of our country now and last I checked, that is strictly VERBOTEN. It's high time that a law is passed that requires citizen-voted-only US constitutional amendment to restrict personal freedoms of US Citizens for ANY reason, no matter what the supposed 'greater societal good' may be. ENOUGH ALREADY !
I would have ZERO problem if they used these "patriot act" laws to specifically target FOREIGNERS that fit the terrorist profile, but they don't for BS PC reasons. They are even using them against tax cheats and drug dealers as they are bogusly allowed to dynamically define what constitutes terrorism. Absolute power CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY and it is getting far worse.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, TURMOIL, FIASCOS, and HAVOC !