View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Paper Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
WOW ! Thanks for the D12 diamond pack pic !
Never have seen one of those; now know they existed and must have been prior to ~1977

Love the box .pdf
That would get a rise out of a few I'm sure, but whats with the lower box labeled both B6-4 and A8-3 ?

Uhm - typo? Seriously, I just took the Illustrator layout and exported the PDF from it - I didn't really look too closely at it. A while back, while playing with this thing, I made several pages with all the boxes for 18mm motors (never did the 24mm, and wasn't happy with the 13mm box). If I get the chance tonight when I get home, I'll fix it and re-upload it - figured A8-3 and B6-4 would be most popular since I can get two boxes on one page. I might do a second page with C6-3 and C6-5 on it as well. I might even do something really screwy, like a page with a B14-5 and C5-3 on it!

BTW - could someone who has a diamond pack of D motors measure the width of the panel for me? I'm assuming the length is the same as for 18mm motors. Also, the height of the diamond on the end would be helpful as well - with that I should be able to re-create the 24mm diamond packs (or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof). A nice photo of both sides would help too.

Greg