Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Projects
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Smile Saturn V Dimensions

Hello all, I am looking to create my own model of a Saturn V (SA-506) out of wood (I've just acquired a lathe!) but am struggling to find a diagram that has all the dimensions.

I can find all the stage 1 stage 2 etc general length dimensions but not one with them all that I can scale down. I don't need these to blueprint level just all the lengths and widths of every part from top to bottom? There are umpteen on Pinterest etc but none of sufficient resolution that I can expand to see the measurements.

I have most of the measurement from a variety of diagrams but these all seem to differ slightly from one diagram to the next ( e.g stage 3 width is 22 ft in some, 21ft 8 in in another) so a definitive diagram would be great if anyone can point me to one?

Thanks

Neil

PS Sorry if these exist on this site and I just can't navigate properly! I am truly amazed at all the projects people have shown here! I'm a mere amateur just fiddling around!