Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH News
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Default Mailing List Hiccup

Something happened with the WOOSH mailing list over the weekend and some members addresses got dropped from the list. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell who got dropped. I only discovered this because two regular list members, Rex & Sather, sent messages to the list yesterday and early this morning only to have them bounce to me for approval. That only happens when a "non-member" posts to the list. I've added their two addresses back in and sent their messages on to the list.

I only recall addresses from some of the old original club members, back when I was active in the club. It appears Mark Smeiska's address got dropped. If any of you has his email address please send it to me.

If any of your fellow club members says something to you about not getting any messages on the list lately, ask them to send me an email at scotth at wooshrocketry dot org and I'll get them added back in pronto.

Sorry for the hassle.

Scott
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558