Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Projects
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2005, 10:58 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
We were at -4 here this morning. Just another day in WI!

That's because they use more sulfur in their mixture, which is also why they have better tracking smoke.

I like it! Luckily my eldest daughter is only 12 so I have a couple years reprieve still.

Hey, today started out here in Grand Rapids with a balmy +8 degrees. Unlike WI, we get the long periods of the gray gulag...

Don't mean to hijack, but wth. Yeah, Sam's getting ready to turn 12 this coming Feb - Becky's turning 15 in 10 days.

Becky has her first boyfriend - went on her very first date two weekends ago. My wife briefly met the kid (Scott - ar, ar) at the theater. When she got home, I told Becky I'll make sure I'm cleaning my 9mm when I meet him & silently hand him the 10 rules. Then, if he still comes around, I'll have him over privately for a beer...or two...you know, have that man-to-man talk. Nothin' like gettin' it from the source.

See this sarcasm smily:

Doesn't even remotely come close to what Becky did as she huffed up the stairs to her room...bwahahahahaha!!!!

Back on topic:

me like Quest motors...they make rockit go real good...
You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.