Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH News
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2015, 09:55 PM
L2 achieved

Default Agenda for the 4-22-2015 meeting

⌂Good evening fellow Woosh members,

I actually was doing a bit of building and I ran a bit later before getting the agenda out. As you review it please note a couple of things:

I know I sound like a broken record but if you want something from Wildman for the May launch you need to get order in now or at Launch this Saturday. From what I see there is no Tripoli launch in May.
If you have something you would like to bring, show, or talk about for our new monthly discussion "Whats new in your Rocketry World" we would welcome it. Remember this may be something as simple as a priming technique you found to work to calculating Barrowmans equations.If you have something that will consume a bit of time say more than 5 minutes, try to let me ( Russ) know ahead of time so i can adjust our agendas as we want everyone who wants to participate to get a chance to. I don't want to be the only one talking - i think you all get tired of that.

I look forward to seeing everyone that can make it out to the meeting. If you cant make a meeting but want to make sure your voice is heard feel free to e-mail me at rulagaard@yahoo.com and i will make sure your voice is heard.

Thanks,
Russell Westergaard
Woosh -Secretary
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Agenda for Meeting on 4-22-15.pdf (311.3 KB, 30 views)
Woosh NAR #558