Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH News
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default Hello

Hello everyone. Just joined the forum and wanted to reach out to my fellow rocketeers. My name is Andy and I am new to the sport. I am totally hooked. My family and I went to the last Richard Bong HPR launches and we had such a great time. Even my wife really enjoyed herself. We couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch the big boys fly. I have been building the low powered rockets now for a couple months, but after seeing the big boys, I really want to start a new winter project building a HPR. I am hoping to join WOOSH soon and hopefully meet some of you guys and start learning. I've been obsessively reading articles, newsletters, blogs, and watching videos so I have a general idea about how things work. I'm sure there are all kinds of tips and tricks that can only come with experience and help. I would really like to go for my level 1 certification next year when the HPR launces start up again. I live in Random Lake so its a little hike to get to some meetings, but I'm gonna try real soon. So once again, Hi Yall and I look forward to meeting some of you soon!!!

Andy