Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Colorado Based OTH BAR

Angry

This is from the "seller" on the EBAY site offering item listed in the original post above:

"Yeah well, I'm a professional trading assistant and I'm selling this for a customer. He don't want to lower is price but I don't care since I'm getting paid for every month the item spend on ebay ( plus comission if item sell ).. I manage to make him drop his price a bit .. he's willing to accept offer but he really think this is a rare kit and valuable.. I don't really care much about it. I would have sell the lot piece by piece starting auction at ,99 cent but he won't let me do it..

And let me add, that there seem to be a lot of geeks=rocket-amateur having a lot of time to waste commenting this auction. I know that you guys don't really have girlfriend or other kind of social life.. try getting a life.. stop playing with toy !

- ebob_the_trader"

I can only say this guy is not very bright to insult those who would be the most likely to bid. I like the one dollar bidding idea listed above just to burn this clown.
C.R.A.S.H. - NAR Section #482
SAM Member #0153

"I said Lunch, not Launch!"

- Far Out Space Nuts
Old 03-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Launching since 1970.

Send him the following reply:

"ALL YOUR GRAMMAR ARE BELONG TO US!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidagain
This is from the "seller" on the EBAY site offering item listed in the original post above:

"Yeah well, I'm a professional trading assistant and I'm selling this for a customer. He don't want to lower is price but I don't care since I'm getting paid for every month the item spend on ebay ( plus comission if item sell ).. I manage to make him drop his price a bit .. he's willing to accept offer but he really think this is a rare kit and valuable.. I don't really care much about it. I would have sell the lot piece by piece starting auction at ,99 cent but he won't let me do it..

And let me add, that there seem to be a lot of geeks=rocket-amateur having a lot of time to waste commenting this auction. I know that you guys don't really have girlfriend or other kind of social life.. try getting a life.. stop playing with toy !

- ebob_the_trader"

I can only say this guy is not very bright to insult those who would be the most likely to bid. I like the one dollar bidding idea listed above just to burn this clown.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 AM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

That lot is worth about $1.98 !
And not a penny more.....

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !
Old 03-04-2010, 04:17 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreadvector
Send him the following reply:

"ALL YOUR GRAMMAR ARE BELONG TO US!"

Excellent, Fred!

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2
Old 03-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Colorado Based OTH BAR

This is my reply to the rude Ebayer for his lack of vision and understanding:

Just one point. A “child” in today’s economy will most likely not pay 100.00 for this “toy” as you call it. Only a person with discretionary funds and an appreciation for what these items represent would consider it. This purchase is up to someone who recognizes what this kit represents as a “true” value. Whether it be an emotional attachment that the purchaser might have to these specific items he had as a child or a child he hopes to inspire by continuing this great hobby/sport is his business and not the sellers to comment on. Your shortsighted statement demonstrates your ignorance as to who your customer base demographics would be. You insult the most likely of us to make this purchase. I do not know what you think a “professional trader assistant” is, but based on your comment sir I would say you have a long way to go before you are truly professional.

BTW My name is Fred as well. Great name!
C.R.A.S.H. - NAR Section #482
SAM Member #0153

"I said Lunch, not Launch!"

- Far Out Space Nuts

Last edited by Kidagain : 03-04-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidagain
This is my reply to the rude Ebayer for his lack of vision and understanding:

Just one point. A “child” in today’s economy will most likely not pay 100.00 for this “toy” as you call it. Only a person with discretionary funds and an appreciation for what these items represent would consider it. This purchase is up to someone who recognizes what this kit represents as a “true” value. Whether it be an emotional attachment that the purchaser might have to these specific items he had as is child or a child he hopes to inspire by continuing this great hobby/sport is his business and not the sellers to comment on. Your shortsighted statement demonstrates your ignorance as to who your customer base demographics would be. You insult the most likely of us to make this purchase. I do not know what you think a “professional trader assistant” is, but based on your comment sir I would say you have long way to go before you are truly professional.

You forgot "Dear Assclown".

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Old Far...er...Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
You forgot "Dear Assclown".
Where's the danged <like> button?

Doug

YORF member #11