Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > For Sale
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Ginormus group of Rocket Motors for sale.

OK. Here is a ginormus (did I spell that right?) group of motors. Look through this list carefully. A lot of the Aerotech motors are old blister packs. A lot of 24 mm G's and F's. G-125's . Enerjet motors, you name it. Many, many companies listed. Don't be confused. I know there are several line items for the same motor. Add up the totals. I had these all in smaller boxes and just cataloged them as I took them out. Haven't gone through and combined them yet. There are over 200 motors E and above on this list. (well over). Lots of really rare motors. The first $2000 offer gets it. Otherwise I will attend LDRS this year and sell them individually. Even as fliers motors this is way way less than half price of what it would cost to buy the equivilant. These are in addition to the other motors I have listed.
PS my daughter was typing these in for me so I know there are some mistakes. Any questions about the list please PM me.
Mike
Attached Files
File Type: xls motors for sale.xls (28.5 KB, 63 views)
Old 04-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Ps

By the way the number listed in column C is the quantity of this line item, Not the delay. Delays are not noted. If you need them let me know.
Mike
Old 04-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

wanna sell just the G55's?
www.sssrocketry.com
SAM 0488
"Prefers Plastic Nose Cones"
Old 04-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

I wanna sell them all. PM me with an offer. I will be at LDRS. If you want me to hold them for you let me know and make an offer.

thanks

Mike
Old 04-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

The world needs more 24mm F's and G's. All the motors I want to buy have personal delivery in the midwest. I live in CA. I'm out.

Jerry

cite:

"It is not legal for a private individual to ship motors by USPS, UPS, or FedEx without going through a lot more HAZMAT shipping process steps than most individuals can do."
Trip Barber - NARTARC Manager

NAR needs to fix that with the USPS since motors are mailable already but just not by end users. Furthermore all the common propellants qualify to "fall below" DOT flammable solids 4.1 classification due to ambient burning rates below 2.2mm/sec.

This is a major logistical issue for both users and dealers!

http://v-serv.com/usr/FS-holygrail.jpg

Tech Jerry
Old 04-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Agreed. If these could be shipped I could sell a lot more a lot faster. (and for a lot more), But it is what it is. By the way on the above post I meant that I will sell them all, either individually or in groups, not either all or nothing. Just to clarify. If anyone wants me to hold particular motors for them for LDRS just PM me with an offer.
Thanks
Mike