Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > WOOSH - Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists > WOOSH Events
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Sather's Avatar
Sather Sather is offline
Entropy Demonstrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 115
Default

Down to the wire... busy putting the finishing touches on my entry AND the finishing touches on the contest. Trophies (1st thru 3rd and Honorable Mention) are off being engraved, ribbons (4th thru 10th) are in hand. Prizes are packed by the door and ready to be distributed. Also have completed the scoresheet, prize money, and participation certificate. (Remember, pre-registered fliers get one of these nifty, suitable for framing certificates just for participating. Let me know by email, PM, or word of mouth how you want your name spelled.) See you soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Screen shot 2014-05-27 at 1.03.43 PM.png
Views: 15
Size:  110.6 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  Screen shot 2014-05-27 at 12.55.35 PM.png
Views: 25
Size:  1,005.7 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  Screen shot 2014-05-27 at 12.56.39 PM.png
Views: 19
Size:  261.6 KB  
__________________
AP used in 2010: 28,044 Ns (36.9% O)
AP used in 2011: 43,488 Ns (6.2% P)
Highest altitude achieved: 21,981' AGL

"Gravity is a cruel and unpredictable mistress"
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-01-2014, 01:53 PM
X-wooshprez's Avatar
X-wooshprez X-wooshprez is offline
L- 3 rated nutball
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Racine, WI.
Posts: 149
Default June 21 eh?

I have a troop to attend on this day but it only lasts till 1pm.
So, wait for me, can I get a late check in of my model for judging???
This is my Rebel Legion Y- Wing costume that I'm wearing to the event at the Brookfield library. I am coordinating the event so I sort of have to be there.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Sather's Avatar
Sather Sather is offline
Entropy Demonstrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-wooshprez
I have a troop to attend on this day but it only lasts till 1pm.
So, wait for me, can I get a late check in of my model for judging???
This is my Rebel Legion Y- Wing costume that I'm wearing to the event at the Brookfield library. I am coordinating the event so I sort of have to be there.



Looking good, Scotty. Yes, we will allow late check in. Have fun at your event, and we'll see you when you get to Bong.
__________________
AP used in 2010: 28,044 Ns (36.9% O)
AP used in 2011: 43,488 Ns (6.2% P)
Highest altitude achieved: 21,981' AGL

"Gravity is a cruel and unpredictable mistress"
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Sather's Avatar
Sather Sather is offline
Entropy Demonstrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 115
Default

T minus 11 days...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  IMG_5622.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  227.6 KB  
__________________
AP used in 2010: 28,044 Ns (36.9% O)
AP used in 2011: 43,488 Ns (6.2% P)
Highest altitude achieved: 21,981' AGL

"Gravity is a cruel and unpredictable mistress"
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-16-2014, 11:24 PM
X-wooshprez's Avatar
X-wooshprez X-wooshprez is offline
L- 3 rated nutball
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Racine, WI.
Posts: 149
Default

I'm looking forward to flying in this one.
How many entries are there???
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-17-2014, 05:54 AM
jeffyjeep's Avatar
jeffyjeep jeffyjeep is offline
Old Submariner
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Home of Wayne & Garth
Posts: 5,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sather
Down to the wire... busy putting the finishing touches on my entry AND the finishing touches on the contest. Trophies (1st thru 3rd and Honorable Mention) are off being engraved, ribbons (4th thru 10th) are in hand. Prizes are packed by the door and ready to be distributed. Also have completed the scoresheet, prize money, and participation certificate. (Remember, pre-registered fliers get one of these nifty, suitable for framing certificates just for participating. Let me know by email, PM, or word of mouth how you want your name spelled.) See you soon!

I surmise that you know what you're doing, but the award certificate says ECOF 2011.
__________________
One should refrain from complimenting a woman on her mustache--regardless of how EPIC it is.

NAR# 94042
SAM# 0078
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Sather's Avatar
Sather Sather is offline
Entropy Demonstrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyjeep
I surmise that you know what you're doing, but the award certificate says ECOF 2011.


Yup... the problem with "cut and paste" and my not properly proof-reading the result. One of the contest's entrants caught it in time, so they were printed correctly prior to distributing them at the event.
__________________
AP used in 2010: 28,044 Ns (36.9% O)
AP used in 2011: 43,488 Ns (6.2% P)
Highest altitude achieved: 21,981' AGL

"Gravity is a cruel and unpredictable mistress"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe 1998-2018