Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > Current Kit Talk
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2005, 02:28 PM
AL Swackhammer , power freak

noting that the FSI spec ( ST-8F) tube,cone,etc are available, as well as planned Penetrator kit, one thing missing is the centering rings for the FSI spec tube.

Are those available yet ?

Already ordered the parts and fins for the penetrator clone, so ready to start on it when I clear a few from the pile....

~ AL
Old 11-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Retired Missile Technician

Carl wrote:
The SLS Laser-X is ready! The extra mounts are ready also. This is one of my favorite kits. The three interchangeable mounts provide a lot of options. More later. Have to get the first orders to the post office!

I received my order this evening. My wife is always very surprised to find out what she is giving me for Christmas. I ordered two of the SLS Laser-X kits. These puppies are hefty right out of the box. All of the parts look to be of the usual excellence one has experienced from Semroc. I have to admit that blue cloth parachutes may be an interesting deviation from the orange or red that I would normally use. This should be a fun kit.
I have about five models on my work bench right now, so it may be a while until I tackle the SLS L-X. Semroc kicks out kits faster than I can build.

Chas