PDA

View Full Version : Scale Documentation Resource

jharding58
09-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Having stumbled upon this now it is peculiar that I have never considered this before. Google Books contains a number of declassified manuals available to review and/or download. My specific interest was the Honest John and I discovered the TM for the MGR-1A/B 762mm rocket artillery system. This has a wealth of over the top detail from the motor and pedestal to the fins and warhead. Line drawings primarily but also some photographs of both versions of the missile system.

blackshire
09-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Having stumbled upon this now it is peculiar that I have never considered this before. Google Books contains a number of declassified manuals available to review and/or download. My specific interest was the Honest John and I discovered the TM for the MGR-1A/B 762mm rocket artillery system. This has a wealth of over the top detail from the motor and pedestal to the fins and warhead. Line drawings primarily but also some photographs of both versions of the missile system.I hadn't even thought of looking there--thank you for this valuable tip!