PDA

View Full Version : FlisKits 4th Anniversary celebration!

jflis
08-31-2006, 05:27 PM
Wow, it's been 4 years! (well, September 16th it will be )

Seems like only yesterday I started shipping motors.

Oh, wait, that *was* yesterday... ...never mind

I will be heading out to NY for a launch with ASTRE (weather permitting...) so I wanted to get our initial anniversary update out tonight. We are going to have a busy month and a whole lot of fun and we want YOU to participate!

For the month of September we will have several new kit releases, several new accessories (micromaxx engine mount kits), an anniversary launch (September 23rd in Amesbury Mass) and for the entire month of September we will be collecting chances at winning TEN $25 anniversary gift certificates!

SPECIAL NOTE! These aren't just any ordinary gift certificate either! Each of these exciting gift certificates will be redeemable at FlisKits, just like any of our other gift certificates. What's so special then?

These gift certificates will also be redeemable at any of these other 7 quality manufacturers!

* MicroClassics
* SEMROC
* Excelsior Rocketry
* Rocket T Shirts
* Sirius Rocketry
* The Squirrel WOrks
* Art Applewhite Rockets
* Dr. Zooch

Oh yea, and FlisKits (please don't forget about FlisKits! )

In an effort to not only promote our company and this exciting milestone, we want to help support the whole of model rocketry and the contributors to our cottage industry. We have worked hard for well over 4 years to reach this milestone and we could not have done it without all of our fine customers. This very special thank you is to help recognize all that you have done to help us grow and thrive in this fun and exciting market.

Keep watch here and on our web site for all the fun we hope to have in September and for years to come!

From all of us here at FlisKits:

Thank You!

tbzep
09-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Wow!

You are truly a philanthropist when it comes to model rocketry. I don't think I've ever seen anyone offer gift certificates to the "competition". It's obvious that you guys aren't so much competitors as you are "big brothers" to the hobby.

jflis
09-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Wow!

You are truly a philanthropist when it comes to model rocketry. I don't think I've ever seen anyone offer gift certificates to the "competition". It's obvious that you guys aren't so much competitors as you are "big brothers" to the hobby.

We all get along wonderfully. That is one of the (in my opinion) unique things about folks in this hobby and this business. Sure we compete in our cottage industry, but all of our sales combined probably doesn't amount to a flea bite of the whole industry :) We know this.

FlisKits has been spouting off since our beginnings that we support "the hobby". What better way to emphasize that we truely do than to offer a certificate such as this.

This promotion is with the express permission and inclusion of all of the vendors listed but entirely at FlisKits expense. We want you to see our products. Hopefully TRY our products.

If this promotion gets you to our site and you look over our product then it has done its job. If you win and you either have all the FlisKits kits you want, or are simply looking for something different, we want you to be able to get what you really want. This list of fun and exciting vendors is sure to be able to supply it!

So stop on by! :)

jim

jflis
09-02-2006, 07:59 PM
I made a terrible error of ommision that I have now corrected in the list of vendors in my original thread.

I inadvertantly left off MicroClassics.

I apologize for this screw up (still early :) )

jim

jflis
09-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Down ot the wire!

Only a day and a half left to our September Anniversary promotion!

We are giving away 10 $25 gift certificates, redeemable at 9 different vendor sites! No Purchase Necessary! Simply send us a birthday greeting at happybirthday@fliskits.com (limit one per person) for a free chance in our drawing!

Also, for each $10 spent on our site before midnight Saturday earns you another chance to win!

Thank you for helping make our 4th Anniversary an event to remember!

jim