PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks.

GammaMan
05-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to hosting a nice launch at the Sod farm. It was a lot of fun and the family had a great time.

Regrettably I had a causualty as one of my rockets got lost in the woods along with it's video camera mount. Big thanks to Russ and the other gentleman who helped me comb through to look for it. Way above and beynd what I would expect form any club members. Thank you very very much.

-Art

chadrog
05-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Glad you had a good time, I wish I could have made it out. Don't give up hope on your loss, it will likely turn up eventually - what rocket did you lose?

GammaMan
05-06-2012, 12:00 PM
It was an aerotech initiator. Red nose white body . No markings. The distiniguishing marks would be the attached video camera mounted.. although it might not be mounted any more. lol.

-Art

PaulK
05-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Bummer about the casing & gear-cam! I've lost a few in the same area, so you're not alone.

X-wooshprez
05-12-2012, 09:31 AM
If it ever turns up the club has poles to get the rocket out of the tree it's hiding in.
If you don't spot it soon you may not find it until Fall when the leaves are off the trees.
What a jungle in there, huh?