PDA

View Full Version : NTHP / DARS CLASSIC Sept 16 & 17

hawkshobby
09-04-2006, 07:50 PM
First off I would like to say that we honored that we were asked to sponser the Classic contest. Thanks Gary!

Along with contest and events that will be happening Hawks Hobby will be running a You Name It contest. We have a up-upscale that needs a name, the winner will get the not only to name the kit but will also get the very first ( and currently only) kit.
This will be the first addition to the MP/HP line that we are gonna develope.

Contest will Run Sunday only as you need to be present to win.

Other venders that will be present are just to name a couple.. Red River Rocketry & Squirrel Works .

Loretta

P.S. Please excues the cross posting.

Tau Zero
09-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Along with contest and events that will be happening Hawks Hobby will be running a You Name It contest. We have a up-upscale that needs a name, the winner will get the not only to name the kit but will also get the very first ( and currently only) kit.
This will be the first addition to the MP/HP line that we are gonna develope.

Contest will Run Sunday only as you need to be present to win.Well, since I can't be there, that means I can't *possibly* win... but here's my suggestion *anyway.*

With a paint job like *that,* I'd call it... (stalling for time) ..."Bare Nekkid." :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

How big is this rocket, anyway? That might provide some additional inspiration for the folks who *can* be there.

Cheers,

Lady Hawk
09-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Well, since I can't be there, that means I can't *possibly* win... but here's my suggestion *anyway.*

With a paint job like *that,* I'd call it... (stalling for time) ..."Bare Nekkid." :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

How big is this rocket, anyway? That might provide some additional inspiration for the folks who *can* be there.

Cheers,

Can't be there!!! Why not it's only a Short drive.. ;)

Paint job... What paint job?? According to John Dyer they don't have to be painted to fly. And he yells at you for not having fun if you paint it at the field. :eek:
It will have a paint job by next weekend ... I just haven't decided what color yet ( deep in thought). :confused: :rolleyes:

As for the size ( what is it with you and size??? :rolleyes: ) 55" inches tall , 10" fin span.
Flies great.

Later,

Ramjet
09-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Thats OK

55" tall, gotta call it "Can't Drive 55 !!!"